Honeywell Material Planner Intern, Xiamen, ISC, Aero in Xiamen, China
Material Planner Intern, Xiamen, ISC, Aero
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
• Reviews material availability as part of SIOP process
• Works with suppliers/sourcing regarding material
shortages, escalating the issues according to the escalation procedure
• Is responsible for strategic inventory, logistic,
• Works pro-actively on inventory reduction projects
• Checks material replenishment system for material
requirements and create/convert purchase requisitions
• Updates the shortage list by updated delivery
• Requests the promise date change or cancellation based
on recommendation of material replenishment system
• Reviews the component safety stocks, kanban qty, MIN /
MAX, consignment stock qty
• Coordinates between suppliers, planning and sourcing to
gather all necessary data for material replenishment analysis
• Manages purchase orders to suppliers and necessary PO
• Works independently with minimal management supervision
• Communicates issues broadly to multiple levels both
inside Honeywell and at the suppliers
50 Reviews material availability as part of SIOP process
50 Works with suppliers/sourcing
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Operation
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel,VB,SQL,Java etc.
• Written and Verbal Fluency in English language
• Organized approach for continual follow-up on open tasks
• Ability to maintain spread sheets along with knowledge of excel functions like v-lookups and pivot tables
• Good Interpersonal and communication skills via telephone and in person.
• Proven and organized approach to problem solving with an aptitude for detail and accuracy
• Ability to assume responsibility and be self-motivated
Nonexempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD52019
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 20 Dai Liao Road, Xiamen Gaoqi Int'l Airport, Xiamen, Xiamen, 35 361006 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.