Honeywell Assembler in West Chester, Ohio
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who
make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
· Assembling of some types of assemblies and products produced, wiring, and adjusting products
· May be required to assemble non-standard products.
· Assembles fabricated parts to sub-assemblies and complete products.
· Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product and quality specifications
· Must possess the ability to read and interpret simple blueprints and drawings used for such work
· Demonstrated ability to perform responsibilities.
· Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
· Complete work, follow up and appropriate reporting on responsibilities
· Focus on important information and identify key details
· Troubleshooting skills.
· Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
· Creative thinking and idea generation.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.