Honeywell Mechanical Engineer in United States
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of talented professionals who's expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs.
Applicants for employment for this position must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Honeywell. (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
This position is available in multiple locations across the United States.
20 Administrative support to the engineering team
20 Gain understand of Design Interpretations
20 Gain understand of Honeywell design tools
20 Participate in Design reviews and to understand other functional departments involvements
20 Gain understanding of key Honeywell systems (ERP, PDM, Contour etc.)
You Must Have
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident, due to program requirements
- Motivated to drive improvements in a challenging environment
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Team working ability
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
- Ability to easily and effectively juggle many priorities and competing demands
- Good communication skills verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience with design tools appropriate for the field (Mathcad / Matlab, etc.)
- Demonstrated academic excellence (3.0 GPA and higher)
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: req176430
- Category: Engineering
- Location: No Address
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.