Honeywell Production Control Supervisor in Urbana, Ohio
Production Control Supervisor
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Lead a team at the Urbana site that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve production control output and continuous improvements working with Operations, Engineering, Operations AME and Sourcing. You will drive the strategic direction and initiatives that ensures product is coordinated, monitored and completes the production cycle according to schedule.
Be the tactical leader by establishing team direction, schedules, and key objectives
Balance business needs, aggressive timelines, site goals in Production Control
Develop and coordinate a team that recognizes production planning needs and improvements in cycle time
25 People management
25 Oversee production schedules
25 Material availability analysis
25 Cost improvement analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering
- 1+ year experience in Coop/Internship working in the manufacturing environment
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to contractual requirements
- Significant experience in production planning
- Familiar with standard concepts of field
- Degree of creativity and latitude.
- Able to make decisions using data provided.
- Working knowledge of basic computer skills
- Some experience leading teams
- This position is located in Urbana OH.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD54791
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 550 State Rte 55 PO Box 247, Urbana, OH 43078 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.