Honeywell Hardware Engineer in Timisoara, Romania
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Conceptualize, design, develop, analyze and test electronic products and sub-assemblies, value engineering, component engineering.
- Specification, design, development, and debug of microcontroller based systems, including digital, analog, power regulator circuits.
- Make realistic schedule estimates for the design time.
- Track record of the design and test (developer test, functional test, automated test, climatic test) using HON specific tools (JIRA, JAMA, etc.).
- Member of a design team, responsible for working with other team members to deliver a solution.
- Design for Manufacturing and Testability, design for EMC and Safety.
- Select components and deal with appropriate component selection tools (Preferred Parts List, Preferred Suppliers List, etc.).
- Build and test prototypes, identify issues, and follow up on corrective actions.
- Develop test plans and strategies, specify instrumentation, write test procedures and analyze test results.
Perform electronic designs starting from existing architecture for cost optimization (Value Engineering, Component Engineering).
20 Plan and execute project subtasks (designing, testing, etc)
20 Assist in product and process certification for customer acceptance
20 Identify opportunities and propose technical improvements by applying advanced electrical engineerin
20 Suggest enhancements to advance projects
20 Guide engineers, technicians and associates to ensure project and product compliance
YOU MUST HAVE
- Digital and analog electronics design, microcontrollers, AC/DC, DC/DC power supplies, sensing technologies.
- Familiarity with electronic and electromechanical components.
- Recent hands on experience in board design, debug, use of lab test equipment including oscilloscopes, signal generators, etc.
- Experience with CAD design systems.
- Experience with electrical simulation tools.
- Self-motivated with the ability to interface well with both internal and external customers, suppliers distributors and component manufacturers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starting, results-focused, team-oriented and a strong work ethic.
- English fluent – write and speak.
- Experience in design for EMC is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in embedded software is a plus
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD54458
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Sat. Giarmata, DJ 691, KM 8+775 M Dreapta, Timisoara Airport Park, Timis, Timisoara, TM 307210 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.