Honeywell Sr Enterprise Architect – macOS & ChromeOS Management (EUC) in Tempe, Arizona
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will lead change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will engineer contemporary architecture and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable.
Our Senior Enterprise Architect for macOS and ChromeOS will be responsible for supporting and administrating Honeywell's macOS (JAMF Casper) and chromeOS Enterprise Management Platforms globally for a scale of 2,000+ Devices. Honeywell's End User Computing (EUC) is a distributed team responsible for End User Computing Services. Our vision is to transform HON’s Digital Workplace by riving adoption of ZERO IT Touch Strategy. We reimagine end-user touch points by better aligning effective technology and analytics to deliver personalized services that enhances business productivity and customer satisfaction and reduce overall cost.
• Certification of macOS and ChromeOS Hardware Standards and ensuring requirements are met from compliance and compatibility perspective
• Management & Administration of JAMF Casper Platform for macOS Device Management
• Application provisioning and deployment to macOS and Chrome OS Devices
• End-to-End Vulnerability Management on all macOS and Chrome OS including but not limited to Operating Systems, Browsers, BIOS, Firmware’s, Middleware & Business applications
• Management and Administration of MDM Policies for macOS and Chrome OS
• Management and administration of restrictive administrative rights policies on macOS and chromeOS
• Being technical evangelist to promote the adoption of macOS and Chrome OS devices in HON Ecosystem
• Vulnerability Management, Asset & Applications reporting for all macOS and chromeOS devices
• Develop and Maintain documentation of current environment
• Responsible for L3 and L4 Support
• Partner with Site Support teams and deliver technician training for applicable tools & technologies
• Help lead and coordinate tasks and projects in the areas of business and solutions architecture
YOU MUST HAVE
• 8+ years of Information Technology experience
• 5+ years of combined experience in the management and administration of MDM Policies for macOS and Chrome OS with knowledge of JAMF
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
• Significant experience in designing, developing and debugging scalable End User Computing Solutions
• Significant experience is evaluation, validation and qualification of Apple and Chrome Devices
• Solid understanding of NIST Standards & Cyber Security Frameworks
• Solid understanding of desktop applications, BIOS, Hardware Firmware’s and drivers
• Experience with contemporary development & scripting tools like Power Shell & VB Scripting
• Experience working in DevOps model
• Passion for new technologies and innovation
• Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations for each assignment, and verifies understanding and agreement on deliverables and timeframes
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.