Honeywell Sr Enterprise Architect – Imaging & Device Certification (EUC) in Tempe, Arizona
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will lead change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will engineer contemporary architecture and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable.
As our Senior Enterprise Architect for Imaging Device Certification, you will be responsible for supporting the design, development and implementation of Honeywell's Operating System Imaging Standards and Certification for all Standard End User Devices globally for a scale of 130,000+ devices. Honeywell's End User Computing (EUC) is a distributed team responsible for End User Computing Services. Our vision is to transform HON’s Digital Workplace by riving adoption of ZERO IT Touch Strategy. We reimagine end-user touch points by better aligning effective technology and analytics to deliver personalized services that enhances business productivity and customer satisfaction and reduce overall cost.
• Certification of Windows Hardware Standards and ensuring requirements are met from compliance and compatibility perspective
• Management of Windows Imaging process as related to business / user requirements while adhering to Security / Compliance Standards
• Support & Manage Honeywell’s MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit), UEM (Unified Endpoint Management) and OSD (1E PXE Everywhere) Imaging deployment processes end-to-end
• Administration of application deployments related to imaging standards
• Scripting (PowerShell) for package implementation and task sequence processing in Imaging processes
• Develop and Maintain documentation of current environment
• Responsible for L3 and L4 Support
• Partner with Site Support teams and deliver technician training for applicable tools & technologies
• Help lead and coordinate tasks and projects in the areas of business and solutions architecture
YOU MUST HAVE
• 8+ years of Information Technology experience
• 5+ years of experience in the management of Windows Imaging process and hardware standards as related to business / user requirements while adhering to Security / Compliance Standards
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
• Significant experience in designing, developing and debugging scalable End User Computing Solutions
• Significant experience is evaluation, validation and qualification of PC’s, Workstations, Tablets etc.
• Solid understanding of NIST Standards & Cyber Security Frameworks
• Solid understanding of desktop applications, BIOS, Hardware Firmware’s and drivers
• Experience with contemporary development & scripting tools like Power Shell & VB Scripting
• Experience working in DevOps model
• Passion for new technologies and innovation
• Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations for each assignment, and verifies understanding and agreement on deliverables and timeframes
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.