Honeywell Lead Enterprise Architect – Vulnerabilities & Software Update Management (EUC) in Tempe, Arizona
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will lead change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will engineer contemporary architecture and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable.
The Lead Enterprise Architect for Vulnerabilities & Software Update Management will be responsible for supporting Honeywell's End User Computing Vulnerabilities and Software Update Management globally for a scale of 130,000+ devices. Honeywell's End User Computing (EUC) is a distributed team responsible for End User Computing Services. Our vision is to transform HON’s Digital Workplace by riving adoption of ZERO IT Touch Strategy. We reimagine end-user touch points by better aligning effective technology and analytics to deliver personalized services that enhances business productivity and customer satisfaction and reduce overall cost.
• End-to-end Vulnerability Management on all Endpoints including but not limited to Operating Systems, Browsers, BIOS, Firmware’s, Middleware & Business applications
• Management and Support of patching tools/technologies – System Center Config. Manager (SCCM) / WSUS, Third Party Patching tools like Ivanti
• Maintain and administer servicing models of Windows 10 and Office 365. Support businesses security / support needs as required
• Vulnerability Reporting tools - Identify and remediate reported vulnerabilities through RAPID7
• Responsible for reporting and compliance metrics w.r.t. Vulnerability Management
• Develop and Maintain documentation of current environment
• Responsible for L3 and L4 Support
• Partner with Site Support teams and deliver technician training for applicable tools & technologies
• Partner with Microsoft and other product vendors for Patches Life Cycle Management processes
YOU MUST HAVE
• 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
• 7+ years of combined experience in the management and support of patching tools/technologies, specifically System Center Config. Manager (SCCM) / WSUS, Third Party Patching tools like Ivanti
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
• Significant experience in designing, developing and debugging scalable End User Computing Solutions
• Solid understanding of NIST Standards & Cyber Security Frameworks
• Solid understanding of desktop applications, BIOS, Hardware Firmware’s and drivers
• Experience with contemporary development & scripting tools like Power Shell & VB Scripting
• Experience working in DevOps model
• Passion for new technologies and innovation
• Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations for each assignment, and verifies understanding and agreement on deliverables and timeframes
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.