Honeywell Lead Enterprise Architect – SCCM & Intune (EUC) in Tempe, Arizona
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will lead change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will engineer contemporary architecture and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable.
As Lead Enterprise Architect for System Center Configuration Manager and InTune, you will be responsible for supporting and Administrating Honeywell's End User Computing Device Management Platforms globally for a scale of 130,000+ devices. Honeywell's End User Computing (EUC) is a distributed team responsible for End User Computing Services. Our vision is to transform HON’s Digital Workplace by riving adoption of ZERO IT Touch Strategy. We reimagine end-user touch points by better aligning effective technology and analytics to deliver personalized services that enhances business productivity and customer satisfaction and reduce overall cost.
• Management, Administration and Architecture of System Center Config. Manager (SCCM) environment consisting of CAS, multiple Management Points, Distribution Points, Cloud Management Gateways
• Management, Administration and Architecture of Microsoft EMS (Intune, AutoPilot & Azure AD) incl. integration with Auto Pilot
• Transition HON towards Zero IT Touch strategy through automated provisioning of devices and applications through Auto Pilot
• Administration of client related settings, configuration items, baseline modeling, collections and deployments
• Reporting of assets and applications including Custom Reports
• Backup/restore of large System Center Config. Manager (SCCM) infrastructure
• Troubleshoot client health issues and maintain the client health across the environment stable
• Develop and Maintain documentation of current environment
• Responsible for L3 and L4 Support
• Partner with Site Support teams and deliver technician training for applicable tools & technologies
YOU MUST HAVE
• 10+ years of experience in Information Technology
• 7+ years of combined experience in the management, administration, and architecture of System Center Config. Manager (SCCM) Microsoft EMS (Intune, AutoPilot & Azure AD) incl. integration with Auto Pilot
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
• Significant experience in designing, developing and debugging scalable End User Computing Solutions
• Solid understanding of End User Device Management technologies
• Good with Query based collections, creating CIs, and reports. Build Custom reports using SSRS SQL
• Understanding of storage, performance metrics, upgrade requirements and server administration
• Solid understanding of Automated Provisioning of End User Devices
• Experience with contemporary development & scripting tools like Power Shell and WQL
• Experience working in DevOps model
• Passion for new technologies and innovation
• Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations for each assignment, and verifies understanding and agreement on deliverables and timeframes
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.