Honeywell Repair/Overhaul Maintenance in Spokane, Washington
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
We currently have a Repair/Overhaul Maintenance position open in Honeywell’s Spokane, WA facility .
* Responsibilities include: *
· Contractor and project management
· Buy, create purchase requisitions as required by department needs
· Goods Receipts in SAP per PMT policies
· Resolution of blocked and aged invoices
· SAP notification job planning
· Warehouse materials management
· Store room support and cycle counts
· Participation and accountability to Honeywell Operating System requirements.
· Updates and maintains preventative maintenance plans, execution and tracking spreadsheets
· Inputs learning modules/assignments into Learning Hub, Vivid online classes, tracks learning progress, and maintains training files
· Plan and support Health, Safety and environmental notifications including MST actions
· Inputs/Updates weekly / monthly OEE metrics into database
· Completes routine HSE reports
· Creates maintenance PM schedules for all plant equipment
· Determines tools and supplies needed for each different type of PM and Maintenance work order.
· Estimates costs of labor and parts for PM’s, Work Orders and HSE projects
· Principal liaison person between Maintenance, Operations and other supported departments to schedule Maintenance work.
· Works reduce total cost of maintenance while improving conditions of equipment and operating facilities.
20 Ensure compliance with internal procedures
20 Participate in project teams
20 Perform administrative duties
20 Resolve technical issues
20 Equipment troubleshooting
* Must Have: *
· High School Diploma or GED
· 1 year manufacturing experience
* We Value: *
· 2 years in maintenance and / or facility support role.1 year experience with SAP
· Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
· Administration experience
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to talk with all levels of the organization
Nonexempt Performance Materials and Technologies
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req178762
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 15128 E Euclid Ave, Spokane, WA 99216 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.