Honeywell Quality/Regulatory Compliance Engineer in Smithfield, Rhode Island
Quality/Regulatory Compliance Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Regulatory Compliance Engineer (Level II) will be responsible for ensuring General Safety products comply with existing PPE regulatory requirements for intended global markets.
The Regulatory Compliance Engineer provides will determine and execute regulatory requirements for CE and VE projects. Also, as needed, provide information and technical assistance to design and manufacturing on current compliance standards, regulations, and specifications. Plans, initiates, and manages conformance and compliance testing; researches costs and product compliance evaluation requirements to achieve desired product certification or re-certification. The successful candidate will develop skills providing guidance and ownership of regulatory content and markings for compliance labeling, packaging and product documentation.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Project management/coordinator experience
- ERP System experience
- Ordering Compliance test samples for third party laboratory testing
- Own the relationship with local and/or product specialty
- Manage the Compliance Data Base, upload new compliance certifications while tracking KPI metrics
- Communicate with multiple certification laboratories to procure and initiate test services track project milestones assuring on-time product certification for product release.
- Closely interact with R&D, Marketing, Project Managers and test engineers internally and with external test laboratories ensuring all issues are driven to on-time resolution.
Up to 20% travel expected
10 Continuous improvement
10 Risk analysis
10 Coordinate resolution
50 Regulatory reviews
20 Drive technical solutions
YOU MUST HAVE
- BS in a technical discipline or related degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated Project Management experience and customer-facing skills
- Some regulatory experience
- PPE Experience a plus (Head to toe)
- Knowledgeable in the use of M.S. Office Tools E.g. Microsoft 360, Power Point, Excel, more.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD54896
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 10 Thurber Blvd, Smithfield, RI 02917 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.