Honeywell Executive Assistant, Shanghai, ATR, Aero in Shanghai, China
Executive Assistant, Shanghai, ATR, Aero
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Use your administrative and organizational skills to provide general administrative support to Honeywell executives, including _______________ [insert job title]. You will work closely with the business leaders and enjoy a lot of interaction with internal employees and external customers. Contribute in a team of highly committed professionals whose organizational and communication skills ensure smooth travel planning, calendar coordination, complex meeting planning and other administrative business processes.
Provide superior administrative support to leaders, enabling them to make most of their time
Grow and develop your technical and interpersonal skills while focusing on client support
Contribute to a team-based culture and friendly working environment
20 Manage calendars
20 Coordinate meetings
20 Plan complex travel
20 Interact with internal and external customers
20 Process expense reports and invoices
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor Diploma
- Ability to easily and effectively juggle many priorities and competing demands
- Individuals who are self-motivatedand do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details.
- Professional and courteous communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent computer literacy in a variety of Microsoft and web based programs
- Highly dependable and trustworthy and able to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Some administrative assistant experience
- Associate's degree preferred
Nonexempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD52518
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Building 1, Lane 555, Huan Ke Road, Zhangjiang, Shanghai, 31 201203 CHN
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.