Honeywell IT Business Analyst in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
IT Business Analyst
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
IT Initiatives have the potential to impact a diverse set of stakeholders – IT Colleagues, Business and Functional stakeholders, and External Customers. As change and communication becomes continuous, the risk of potential impact/disruption to business goals continues to increase; a change management/communication program will enable changes to be driven quickly while ensuring no disruption to business goals. The IT Communications Analyst will support the CCP organization with adopting a communication/marketing framework ensuring best practices are consistently followed and appropriate stakeholders have been engaged in planning and executing.
Major responsibilities include:
Execute a change management strategy and framework used by the IT organization to assess and govern changes introduced by CCP initiatives, including new/modified IT services, or capabilities that impact the IT landscape. This framework includes:
o Process and governance model
o Communications strategy/plan
o Stakeholder management to proactively identify and assess changes
• Operationalize change management into the CCP organization
• Enable Service Owners to incorporate Change Management into their initiatives
• Develop an effective communication strategy and actively seek out ways to continuously improve the way CCP manages change and communicates.
- Aligning messages with key priorities and roadmaps
- Leveraging multiple communication channels, including social media
- Ensuring all communications match Company's standard
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from/to senior leadership
Improve overall communications including major incident reporting, project communications, service improvement plans
Provide inputs for business case
Support user adoption plans
Process and deployment reviews
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Engineering
- 2-4 years of progressive IT, Engineering, Communication/Marketing or related experienceOrganizational
- Change Management skills, principles, methodologies, tools, experienceExceptionalcommunication/active listening skills – both written and verbal, clearly andeffectively
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Apply rigorous waterfall and agile project management approach on assignments
- Translate business requirements into effective technology solutions
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and excellent customer focus
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams
- Ability to apply Lean/Six Sigma to ensure highly efficient processes
- Creative and collaborative problem solving skills
- Delivering "fast and right" results in matrixed environment
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD54187
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Av. Salvador Nava Martinez 3125, San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.