Honeywell Customer Master Data Specialist in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Customer Master Data Specialist
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Master Data specialist plays an important role in support of our overall HBT Master Data Management (MDM) initiative and ensures we have the data integrity needed for our business critical applications. The Master Data specialist is responsible for the global management of master data in SAP including creation and maintenance of customers.
The team ensures that our master data is correct and complete and that subsequent changes are implemented consistently and in accordance with HBT processes and rules.
* Primary Responsibilities * :
Responsible for setup of new customers in SAP
- Responsible for maintenance of customers/accounts in SAP.
- Maintain customer master data to support interfaces ( myHBT Portal, SFDC, etc)
- Maintain and understand region specific data settings and processes.
- Serve as focal point for customer master questions and issues and provide timely feedback and resolution to customers.
- Ensure all required information and documents are received from the request submitters, per GBE/Region requirements.
- Work directly with internal business users to correct incomplete or inaccurate request submissions
- Validate that customers being added are legitimate entities by confirming via third party sources (D&B, state registrations, domain searches).
- Ensure all requests are entered in compliance with GBE/Region data standards.
- Manage Que of incoming requests and process the requests per SLA’s
- Test and implement 2019 planned digital tools for customer intake.
- Incorporate SFDC customer data management into Central Org.
* Data Quality *
- Manage Data Quality exception reports actions
- Remediate out of compliance data quality issues on Customer Master accounts found via DQ exception reports coming from Data Opex team or reported ad hoc by business users.
* Data Standards *
- Create and Maintain Standard Work Job Aides for GBE/Regional Customer Data Standards
Implement HBT Common Forms for submitters to use for collection of customer information and required documents.
25 Manages database performance
25 Database systems support
25 Data science methods promotion
25 Cross team collaboration
* YOU MUST HAVE *
- High Diploma
- Knowledge of SAP Customer Data.
* WE VALUE *
- Knowledge of HBT business processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various business functions
- Strong analytical and problem solving Skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence others. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with various people and organizations in an effort to develop win/win results.
- Ability to work in a globally dispersed team.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Global mindset.
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD53302
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Av. Salvador Nava Martinez 3125, San Luis Potosi, SLP 78260 MEX
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.