Honeywell Semiconductor Manufacturing Eng III in Plymouth, Minnesota
Semiconductor Manufacturing Eng III
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Honeywell Plymouth is a design, manufacturing, test and packaging supplier of semiconductor integrated circuits (ICs) and sensors for military and wide-span emerging commercial industries. This position is responsible for utilizing electronic test development skills, ATE Development and SW programming skills to create test programs and hardware for development, and production testing.
Developing software and hardware to test ICs and Sensors for validation and production testing
Understand the design details of the component and implement tests to ensure the product meets specifications
Hands-on, floor support of IC manufacturing. Problem resolution and continuous improvement
25 Participate in project teams
25 Facilitate issue identification and analysis
25 Investigate and resolve technical issues
25 Develop and share knowledge
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer/Software Engineering
- 5+ years industry experience in development and product test
- 5+yearsexperience in electronics and software development
- Must be a U.S. Citizen due to contractual requirements
- Software development experience: Visual Basic, C, LabView, Perl, Python
- Teradyne, Schlumberger ATE experience
- Understanding of semiconductor test concepts, practices, and procedures
- Understanding of (SPC) Statistical Process Control in semiconductor manufacturing
- Demonstrated project management and planning skills. Able to self-direct independent work
- Master’s Degree
- Lean/Six Sigma Experience
- Ability to multitask
- Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance
- Team oriented
- Ability to follow directions and make tasks your own
- Quickly and accurately identifies even subtle interrelationships and patterns among a variety of problems and issues
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD54042
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 12001 State Highway 55, Plymouth, MN 55441 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.