Honeywell Product Manager - Services in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Product Manager - Services
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Lead and direct the services product marketing activities for the Honeywell Voice Solutions business. You will own the end to end services product line and will be accountable for services product profitability, services product planning which includes new service additions. You will be required to partner with Research, Development, & Engineering (RD&E) and Supply Chain Operations (ISC), Sales; Product Management and Marketing for Core products; and develop and manage services product roadmaps. You will work closely with people at all levels of the organization to maximize growth, development and return on investment of the organization's services product portfolio.
Work with core product teams to develop robust services plans related to existing and new product offerings to deliver outstanding financial outcomes.
Develop dynamic pricing strategies based on value delivered relative to customer's next best alternative
Develop robust business strategies to create a strong linkage between financials, technology and customer needs
25 Manager Product Life Cycle
25 New Product Introduction
25 Project Planning w/ cross functional teams
25 Create Product Roadmaps
YOU MUST HAVE
- Undergraduate degree
- 1-3 years of experience developing and maintaining any of the following service offerings:oMobile HardwareoHeadsetsoMobile SoftwareoEnterprise SoftwareoProfessional Services
- 1-3 years of cross functional experience working with operations, technical support, professional services, and new product development for software and hardware products.
- Contract review experience
- Experience Managing global 3rd Party Repair Centers
- Quickly identifies patterns among problems & issues
- Makes timely decisions balancing systematic analysis
- Significant experience in product or strategic marketing
- Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues
- Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD51355
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 703 Rodi Road, East Park Two, Suite 300, Pittsburgh, PA 15235 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.