Honeywell Mobile Application Developer (Android / iOS / .NET) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Mobile Application Developer (Android / iOS / .NET)
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell has an immediate opening for a Mobile Application Developer at our Pittsburgh, PA location.
The Mobile Application Developer will be a part of a team creating new solutions for a new market, developing software applications for mobile devices. The candidate should be a strong team player willing to take on different team roles and responsibilities, and who is a quick learner. The candidate will be part of all aspects and phases of development, interacting with customers, including requirements gathering and definition, design, development, system integration, and test.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Developing new applications for Honeywell’s Mobile software platform
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers, testers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
Developing new applications
Work directly with developers, testers and product managers
Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science plus 1 to 4 years experience in Mobile Software Development ( within 6 months of a Bachelor's degree)
- At least 1 to 4 years' proven experience with Android programming
- Mobile native development
- Cross-platform development
- Android development
- iOS development
- WinRT development
- Scripting languages like Perl and Python
- Strong OO design and programming skills in Java
- Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
- A strong understanding of the full life cycle of app development
- JOB ID: req178666
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 703 Rodi Road, East Park Two, Suite 300, Pittsburgh, PA 15235 USA
Discover Honeywell Intelligrated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.