Honeywell Sr Offering Management Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell is not just about developing cool things. Our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Sr. Offering Management Specialist is responsible for leading, managing and directing all the offering management-related activities within their business and/or product line. The successful candidate will drive the efficient development of high-value, differentiated offerings between Honeywell and partners, establish/formalize partnerships and drive other inorganic strategies, execute sales and strategies to win in the marketplace and create new growth franchises for Honeywell.
We are seeking someone who will combine a sound business background with exceptional analytical, entrepreneurial, and strategic skills. This individual will network with industry leaders and build relationships to promote expanded sales opportunities. We need someone who has a passion for our markets and products, and an ability to communicate with technical professionals. You will work closely with manufacturing and sourcing, engineering and R&D, internal senior executives, sales, key business partners and the senior management team to maximize the growth, development and return on investment of the organization’s product portfolio today and in the future.
The person who will be successful in this role will be highly astute and enthusiastic with a commitment to excellence. They must be able to balance theoretical thought with practical. This person will have strong influence skills and will have confirmed they can lead and stimulate results within a cross-functional team.
· Manage the offering – contribute to meeting the annual operating plan targets on revenue, price, cost and productivity; lead the product strategy and drive new product introductions, prioritization, M&A and divestiture opportunities, working capital/inventory, variable contribution margin and aftermarket management
· Strategy and planning – create distinctive product plans with outstanding financial outcomes from new product introduction to sunset across owned portfolio
· Value management and value pricing – understand and design value-based pricing strategies and handle complex value pricing issues, design voice of the customer and target value propositions to customer segments
· Transactional pricing – understand transactional pricing toolkit and techniques; develop adaptive pricing strategies and partner with Business Pricing Leader to execute strategy
· Customer relationship management – communicate the value of the offering in customer-centric terms and develop value propositions into compelling customer pitches that result in orders
· Products and services management – understand and guide product/services lifecycles, profitability, demand planning, new development/ideation and process management, and competitive offerings
· Brand and channel management – assist or contribute to the creation and building of brands; work with Customer Marketing team to effectively promote and advertise brands; manage channels and deliver value to channel members
· Program and project management – support project planning and budget preparation; assist in monitoring and analyzing data
You Must Have
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in an analytical or technical discipline (ex. economics, math, engineering, marketing, management, etc.)
Minimum four to six years’ experience in a similar role with a history of success leading marketing, strategic planning and/or offering management.
An MBA is highly desirable.
Strategic Marketing Skills: Deep understanding and experience with strategic marketing and the ability to apply to their product line, and proven ability to coach others to do so. Must link strategies to financial results.
Leadership: A confident, mature person with able to connect with and inspire others. A proven track record of leading projects and teams that successfully achieve milestones and complete deliverables.
Results-Oriented: A driver who will take actions and implement effective solutions in a timely manner.
Problem Solver: A creative yet pragmatic problem solver. Methodical and hands-on as well as detailed.
Analytical Thinking and Decision-Making: A “conceptualizer” of enterprise and market trends/issues who can then integrate that thinking into marketing and business strategies. Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues. Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills.
Teamwork and Interpersonal Skills: A collaborator and team builder, receptive to ideas from others. Shares information and keeps team members and partners informed. Works effectively with others to identify and resolve issues. Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to interact successfully with a diverse work force.
Ethics: Highest level of professional integrity and honesty as well as personal credibility.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.