Honeywell Sr. Finance Analyst in Phoenix, Arizona
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell changes the way the world works!
For more than 130 years, we’ve solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This excellence is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
This position plays a critical role in providing financial reporting, as well as rate forecasting and analysis as it relates to US Government Cost Accounting Standards (CAS). The position involves frequent interface and coordination across multiple functions and sites, including government compliance, Site Finance and Aero Business Analysis and Planning (BAP).
Interface with business and site finance to:
Develop realistic, allowable budgets and rates for CAS compliant sites
Perform variance analysis including quarterly rate monitoring and final incurred costs scrubs
Identify, lead and/or participate in productivity projects to transform the Government Compliance workflow.
Heavy interaction with all finance functions across Aero, as well as the Government Compliance Leadership team
You Must Have
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with Accounting or Finance emphasis
· Five plus years financial analysis experience
· Strong analysis skills, with ability to apply good judgment to rates planning processes
· Excellent communication skills, written and oral
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Familiarity with Tableau and SAP
· Process-improvement driven individual
· Adept at prioritizing work and coordinating tasks simultaneously
· Ability to plan and adhere to deadlines
· Teamwork oriented and able to work cross-functionally
· Knowledge of Government Accounting (CAS and FAR)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.