Honeywell Operations Manager in Phoenix, Arizona
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Lead a team of supervisors and professionals who are manufacturing Honeywell's world class innovative products. You will leverage your manufacturing experience and skills to lead some of the world's most talented production teams. You will use your advanced leadership abilities to drive safety, productivity, and exceptional quality in one of Honeywell’s strategic production facilities. Through collaboration with cross functional teams, you will prioritize team workload and drive continuous improvement. As a manager, you will coach your team members in leadership and behavioral competencies in order to deliver high impact business results.
· Develop supervisors of individual contributors
· Lead productivity improvement projects
· Strategy development
· Drive culture of continuous improvement
· Collaborate with customers and cross functional teams
· Ensure practices and processes are robust
· Talent management
· Resource management in a dynamic environment
· Develop strategic plans to ensure performance metrics are achieved
· Drive a rapid problem solving culture
· Lean manufacturing deployment
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's degree in manufacturing
· 5+ years of manufacturing experience directly managing supervisors and employees
· Advanced degree in manufacturing or business
· Advanced manufacturing knowledge
· Demonstrated leadership experience in coordinating and overseeing entry to senior level professionals
· Proven track record leading teams to successful product delivery
· Willingness to raise standards each year to drive organizational excellence
· Significant leadership experience
· Track record of improving team performance and work practice through team coaching
· Leaders who consistently make sound and timely judgments in ambiguous environment
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.