Honeywell Engineering Manager - Egypt in New Cairo, Egypt
Engineering Manager - Egypt
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
The purpose of this role is to lead the project engineering function at Engineering Centre level, to ensure HBS delivers best in class solutions to meet customer expectations whilst achieving safety, quality, schedule and financial goals. Lead the technical execution, functional and engineering management disciplines necessary to enhance the competitive position of HBS to meet growth objectives. Manage the engineering workforce within the assigned geography for optimum execution examples being increase of GES or other back office content and to grant proper location/skill set of resources.Manage to key targeted metrics e.g. over/under utilization, average engineering cost. Ensure delivery excellence through standardizing on best practice. Manage EC based on engineering office with critical mass & knowledge.
- Engineering and Workforce planning within the assigned geography (Engineering Centre
- Support the staffing of the engineering workforce utilized by Major Projects Organization and Project Management.
- Assembling high performance teams and driving ongoing improvement in skills & effectiveness
- Responsible for functional management of local engineering teams to ensure business goals and objectives are met and key operations strategies are implemented.
- Ensuring effective performance management processes, development of future management/engineering capabilities with attractive career plans
- Optimising the delivery of projects and engineering to achieve continuous improvement and attain productivity targets.
- Interface with the organization for standard process and engineering tools requirement and share best practices
Provide reliable technical assistance to internal and external customers. You will provide professional coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk. You will support focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction. You will drive timely identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues. You will use your influence to expedite complicated cases. You will develop broad understanding of customer needs. You will drive the knowledge-sharing mindset, methodology, and tools. You will develop Technical Support processes. You will ensure proper documenting and recording of all activity and communication. You will address systemic coordination issues.
Facilitate issue identification and analysis
Investigate and resolve technical issues
Build relationships with customers
Develop and share knowledge
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and/or MBA or Advanced Business Degree Preferred.
- Extensive experience in the Building Technologies Industry with a focus on Security Solutions
- Extensive customer and project experience
- Working knowledge ofGIS & CAD working knowledgeExtensive customer facing experience
- Results oriented, global mindset, teamwork, intelligent risk taking
- Experience in the industry is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
- Experience with Salesforce.com and SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Center Management
- Good administration skills
- JOB ID: req176065
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Taha Hussein St, Cairo Festival City-fifth settlement,, Building A2, Southern, level2, New Cairo, CAIRO 171-11835 EGY
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.