Honeywell Customer Service Specialist - Egypt in New Cairo, Egypt
Customer Service Specialist - Egypt
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met . You will respond to inbound customer calls and emails regarding order inquiry as to shipment dates, problems related to shipments, order changes, repairs and RMA's. You will assist other customer service associates with administrative duties. You will co - ordinate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer queries. You will support ordering processing including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies.
- Check and follow-up for advance payment for cash in advance customers
- Liaise with customer and warehouse for timely collection, apply penalties in case of delays, own "Shipped Not Billed" report and ensure that all shipped goods generate revenue
- Generate weekly reports related to order processing, orders on hold and cancelled orders along with overall achievement in order intake and billing
- Escalate all issues stopping revenue generation daily
- Consolidate available reports to support submission of billing estimates & weekly customer update
- Be part of HOS (Honeywell Operating System) process and Lean Culture, bring continuous improvements and take active part in process standardization.
Help Honeywell be the preferred top choice by delivering excellent customer care
Build up your business acumen while learning to address customer needs
Be part of the team that is solving complex problems for the customer
25 Administrative Support
25 Deliver Forecast Reports
25 Processing Returns
25 Order Processing
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Experience within a Customer Service role within a similar industry
- Expert working knowledge of SAP systems
- Fluency in both spoken and written Arabic and English languages
- Technical knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Good administration skills
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req176106
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Taha Hussein St, Cairo Festival City-fifth settlement,, Building A2, Southern, level2, New Cairo, CAIRO 171-11835 EGY
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.