Honeywell Finance Director in Morris Plains, New Jersey
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very driven / successful organization. The individual will provide leadership to a team of commercial finance professionals and/or make strategic finance decisions.
• You will have an opportunity to participate, to design, and to drive financial landscape, speed, quality, and cost efficiency thru budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, and reporting.
• You will play a key role in managing financial performance and implementing key finance strategies to achieve committed business performance.
• You will partner with Honeywell Business Leaders and drive key finance initiatives and decisions.
• You will also identify trends and developments in competitive environments and present finding to the Senior Management Team.
• Developing and implementing transformational business plans
• Act as a thought leader by providing insight and perspective to the VPGM and his staff
• Design and establish clear and consistent finance management operating processes.
• Design and make key strategies decisions to achieve committed performance.
• Partner with Business Leaders to drive performance through analytics and influencing
• Develop financial tools to support operations including pricing, supply chain and competitive analysis. Serve as a change agent
• Drive AOP / Forecast Process
• Drive Performance
YOU MUST HAVE
•Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
•Minimum of 3 years of P&L ownership.
•Strong FP&A and P&L experience within a business.
•Strong technical knowledge of finance systems (SAP, Hyperion, Essbase, Excel).
•Operational business experience.
•Excellent communication and influencing skills.
•Factory and cost accounting.
•Self-motivated, driving business initiatives.
•Demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations.
•Conveys information with clarity and directness.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.