Honeywell Sr. Director, New Business Development & OE Sales in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Sr. Director, New Business Development & OE Sales
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Senior Director, New Business Development (NBD) and OE Sales supporting our Electronic Solutions (ES) business.Reports to the ES Sr. Director, New Business Development with dotted line responsibility to the ES Navigation & Sensors (N&S) VP / General Manager and the Electronic Solutions OE CBT VP.This position will support the N&S VPGM in a NBD role to identify and develop new adjacencies, new markets and new customers to drive growth for our LiDAR portfolio. Forge new strategic partnerships to promote growth. Target and evaluate M&A opportunities. Identify and attend relevant industry trade shows to assist in identifying new customers and partners. Drive ideation process to fuel breakthrough growth at current and new customers. Facilitate product portfolio LiDAR training to CBTs and Sales Teams across Aerospace as needed to support growth initiatives. The position will also support the OE CBT in an OE Sales role with responsibility for the pursuit and acquisition of new short-cycle and long-cycle business growth across the entire Aerospace portfolio with Lockheed-Martin’s Missiles & Fire Control business headquartered in Dallas, TX. Lead internal growth activities and pursuits through the five sales stages and in accordance with our internal OEM Sales, Pursuit and SEA Approval Processes. Work closely with Aerospace GBEs to ensure their product development roadmaps are aligned with Lockheed-Martin’s future programs in advance of RFI/RFPs.
Frequent interaction with the N&S GBE LiDAR Product Manager and OE CBT LMCO Customer Business Director.
Develop and drive a strong growth MOS in support of both their businesses.
Monitor SFDC for status on opportunities, ensure new opportunities are driven into SFDC to grow the N&S and OE CBT opportunity pipelines, and provide reports as needed to the N&S GBE and OE CBT on growth and metrics.
Evaluate performance and use of Channel Partners and Sales Agents to drive growth.
New Business Development for N&S GBE to identify/capture new LiDAR customers for future growth
OE Sales support to the OE CBT leading the capture of new short-cycle and long-cycle business
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in operations, new business development and/or sales.
- High energy and a passion for winning and growing our business
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to work through matrixed environment.
- Working knowledge of business and financial fundamentals.
- US and International customer experience in the Defense and Commercial markets
- Knowledge of Aerospace’s broad portfolio.
- Knowledge of long range particulate and short range atmospheric LiDAR technology.
- Proven collaboration skills and track record for driving new business
- Strategic thinking with the ability to develop and implement growth strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster strong customer relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results through influence in a cross functional, matrix team environment.
- Master's Degree in Business, Finance or Marketing
- Strong communication skills
- JOB ID: HRD62556
- Category: Business Development
- Location: 2600 Ridgway Pkwy, Minneapolis, MN 55413 USA
Must have or be eligible for a security clearance due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.