Honeywell Graduate Engineer - ACS in Midrand, South Africa
Graduate Engineer - ACS
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Be part of a team assessing and driving achievement of program specific performance within Honeywell. You will partner with world class engineers and leaders to develop program cost, schedules and milestones, define technology road-maps, and drive improvements in engineering quality and productivity.
Use your strategic thinking to help anticipate problems, recognize and eliminate barriers
Support and maintain an optimized program management operating system for specific business segment programs
Bring the best global thinking to your own organization and region to understand technology and management concepts required for Honeywell products and processes
50 Graduate Training
50 Continuous Development
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Follow specific action plans
- Promote customer relationships
- Understand technology
- Being a creative person
- You artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- You find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- People who consistently take the initiative to get things done
- People who are Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
Some experience in engineering
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD55859
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Bekker Street Howick Close, Waterfall Park, Midrand, GAU 1685 ZAF
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.