Honeywell Sr Sales Manager in Mason, Ohio
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading North American-based, single-source provider of intelligent automated material handling solutions that drive fulfillment productivity for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, software, service and support, Intelligrated solutions give businesses a competitive edge and optimize operational performance through increased flexibility, efficiency and accuracy.
This is a sales management role for the Lifecycle Support Services division of Intelligrated, we offer comprehensive lifecycle management that maximizes our customers uptime while reducing costs through proactive solutions designed for longevity and efficiency. We custom design solutions to meet their needs within the broad categories of parts, field service, contract services, technical support, training, modifications and upgrades, and connected solutions.
The successful candidate will manage of team of sales people within a geographic territory to build relationships with our customers, identify issues and develop leads into opportunities, drive solution development and close business. The position is designed to complement the new equipment sales teams to ensure our customers have a positive experience throughout the lifecycle of their equipment. Specific responsibilities include:
· Recruit, train and retain the sales team
· Align the sales team to customer accounts
· Engage with business partners to jointly pursue new opportunities
· Manage the sales team to exceed their individual quotas
· Develop strong customer relationships
· Deliver a monthly forecast to achieve the Annual Operating Plan
· Analyze and report competitive intelligence and market trends as well as growth opportunities
You must Have
· Bachelors degree in Engineering, technology, business or similar field
· Minimum of five years experience in a B2B, industrial sales or engineering role
· Minimum of five years experience in a B2B, Industrial sales management role
· Automated material handling (packaging/palletizing/conveyance) experience or similar
· Experience with field or contract services
· Experience with connected assets, remote condition monitoring, or predictive maintenance
· Proficiency with Salesforce CRM
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.