Honeywell Senior Engineering Manager - Integrated Solutions in Mason, Ohio
Be part of an exciting new team in Honeywell-Intelligrated’s product engineering organization. You will be the technical leader of the Integrated Solutions Team and be the primary decision maker for this organization focused on the innovation, development, and commercialization for fully integrated end to end solutions. These solutions include but are not limited to Software, Sortation and Automated Storage/Retrieval technologies. You will lead a team in the prioritization of work packages, design goals and objectives, and drive overall performance of the team.
· Manage integrated end to end solutions and the technical teams responsible for them
· Assess and drive achievement of development programs
· Drive breakthrough initiatives and Innovation within the team
· Strategy development
· Early problem detection and course correction
· Work with Strategic Planning
· Manage Annual Operating Plan
· Involvement with program/product launches
· Manage program/product Metrics
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline
· Minimum of 5 years leading cross functional technical teams
· Strong management operating system that facilitates communication, accountability, and speed.
· Significant technical experience, preferably in industrial or material handling equipment.
· Courageous and goal-oriented leadership.
· Business acumen – knowledge of current and emerging practices, methods, and information relating to technical disciplines and application within the industry
· Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
· Understanding of business objectives and the ability translate them in to pragmatic and achievable goals.
· Work with functional leaders to prioritize resources and implement project objectives.
· Able to influence others to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.