Honeywell Software Design Engineer in Lugoj, Romania
Software Design Engineer
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Honeywell is the leader in gas detection, fire systems, personal protective equipment, building controls, home comfortand security, and scanning and mobility. Our products and solutions give customers the ability to capture more and better data faster and across a wireless landscape, improve productivity, safety, and security, drive better decision making, and reduce costs. We are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities, and hundred sof gas and electric utilities worldwide. People are our ultimate differentiator. Bring your passion to a fast paced and professional work atmosphere
Are you curious about what this role implies?
- Designs products that contain electronics / embedded controllers running software
- Developing software based on requirements, architecture and design
- Having responsibility for requirements gathering, documentation, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance
- Participating in design, code, architecture and test plan reviews with both an internal team as well as with the client
- Creating and executing unit and integration tests Interacting with the client
- Develop technical documentation describing software structure and functionality
- Participate in software requirement specification process and software validation activities
Work closely with System Hardware Design Engineers to solve cross functional design issues
30 Cost estimation
30 Project management
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Understanding of industry Engineering standards and practices
- Some experience with aspects of technology development and converting needs into a solution
- Experience in engineering related field
- Industrial design talent
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Anopen, honest and team oriented personality
- Eagerness to get involved in hands-on work
- Some experience in engineering related field
- Understanding of industry standards and security practices
Some experience with all aspects of technology development
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Remote Access Required
- Job ID: req180995
- Category: Technology R&D
- Location: Str. Salcamilor 2bis, Lugoj, TM 1800 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.