Honeywell Materials Master Data Steward in Logistics building 1, Bulgaria
Materials Master Data Steward
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) is a strategic business unit in Performance Materials and Technologies (PMT). HPS improves the safety, reliability, efficiency and sustainability of industrial facilities on every continent around the world. With more than 12,000 employees in 120 countries, HPS offers a full range of industry-leading automation and control solutions and advanced software applications to key vertical industries, including oil & gas, mining, refining, pulp & paper, power, chemical, and life sciences. Competitive salary and excellent benefits await the successful candidate.
The Material Master Data steward plays an important role in support of our HPS Master Data Management (MDM) initiative and ensures we have the data integrity needed for our business critical applications. The Material Master Data steward is responsible for the global management of material master data. Our data stewards are responsible for managing all aspects of material master including creation and maintenance throughout the lifecycle of a material. The team ensures that our material master data is correct and complete before releasing new product and that subsequent changes are implemented consistently and in accordance with HPS processes.
- Responsible for setup of new products in SAP, supporting all phases of the NPI lifecycle
- Responsible for extension of materials in SAP and creation of supporting data records (PIR,source list)
- Responsible for ensuring material master record is complete and coordinating with otherfunctions to complete required set ups (Finance, sourcing, trade, ISC)
- Maintain material master data to support interfaces and intercompany transfers
- Maintain and understand regional plant specific data settings and processes (currency,export control, etc)
- Complete SAP load templates and other tools for plant & sales org extension
- Serve as focal point for material master questions and issues and provide timelyfeedback and resolution to customers
- Represent MDM team in SAP deployments to ensure quality of material master data loads
- Ensure SLA commitments are met
setup of new products in SAP
ensuring material master record is complete
extension of materials in SAP
Qualifications and required skills:
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of HPS business processes
- Siebel and SPM knowledge a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with various business functions
- Strong analytical and problem solving Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence others. Demonstrated ability to collaboratewith various people and organizations in an effort to develop win/win results.
- Ability to work in a globally dispersed team
- Global mindset
- JOB ID: HRD62392
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 64,Hristofor Columb blvd.,Airport Center, Logistics building 1, Sofia 1528 BGR
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.