Honeywell Assistant Technical Support Engineer in Kowloon, Hong Kong
Assistant Technical Support Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
· Provide technical support to service and project operations teams
· Identify and troubleshoot integrated building system problems
· Perform site programming works, identify and remove the general programming defects
· Co-ordinate with team members, labours and subcontractors for the project works
· Assist to coach the team members to carry out the testing and commissioning works
· Co-ordinate with suppliers and sub-contractors to obtain quotations on the project works
· Analyse works problem symptoms and identify root cause(s) to resolve
· Liaise and co-ordinate with internal customers to resolve technical issues
· Design and prepare custom reports, such as, SQL SSRS, etc.
· Prepare project documents, such as, progress report, testing and commissioning reports, to the experienced team members
· Review with the experienced team members / supervisor regularly on jobs progress
· Execute the procedures / guidelines established, to ensure a safety and healthy working environment is provided
· Provide technical support to the installation personnel, commissioning and maintenance staff for carrying out the jobs
· Perform emergency duty outside normal working hours
50% Facilitate Team Alignment
50% Deliver Status Reports
YOU MUST HAVE
- Higher Diploma in Electronic and Computing Engineering or related discipline
· Higher Diploma in Electronic and Computing Engineering or related discipline
· Possess 2 years technical engineering support experience. Fresh graduate will also be considered.
· With open system integration experience on building automation
· Good knowledge on any one or two of these computer systems, such as, Microsoft Office Professional, Autocad, Visual Basic, C# Programming, Computer System Networking, IoT, Azure cloud service.
· With experience on any one or two of these programming languages, such as, Web programming, Visual Basic / Visual C programming, SQL programming, . NET Framework Programming , Rest API programming
· Possess HVAC control programming experience is an advantage
· With hardware troubleshooting experience on the field devices, controller and centrals is an advantage
· With repairing on electronic circuit board experience is an advantage
· Good knowledge with hands-on experience in Honeywell systems / products or similar in the industry is an advantage
· A good team player
· Self-motivated and the ability to work independently without supervision
· The ability to work under pressure
· Good safety awareness
· Willing to travel to Macau
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req176278
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: Unit 501 Goldin Fin Global Centre,17 Kai Cheung Rd, Kln Bay, Kowloon, K HKG
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.