Honeywell Production Supervisor - Day Shift in Jackson Heights, United States
Production Supervisor - Day Shift
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Supervise a team of individual contributors who are manufacturing Honeywell's world class innovative products. You will leverage your manufacturing experience and skills to lead some of the world's most talented production employees. You will use your leadership abilities to contribute to driving safety, productivity, and exceptional quality in one of Honeywell production facilities. Through collaboration with cross functional teams, you will prioritize team workload and drive continuous improvement. As a team supervisor, you will coach your team members in technical and behavioral competencies in order to deliver high impact business results.
Deliver on strong site health, safety and environmental performance every day. Drive the application of work processes and standards to ensure high production quality and productivity. Work collaboratively with cross functional partners to balance your team's capacity with prioritized activities.
50 Directly supervise production operators
15 Drive culture of continuous improvement
15 Resource management in dynamic environment
10 Talent management
10 Collaborate with customers and cross functional teams
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years leading/supervising experience in a manufacturing environment
- Intermediate or above knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Efficient with SAP software
- Experience in advanced manufacturing concepts, (i.e. Lean, Six
- Sigma, TQM, and ERP Systems (AS400)
- Rubber Glove manufacturing experience
- ISO 9001 experience
- Ability to troubleshoot processes and equipment
- Conveys information with clarity and directness
- Willingness to consistently take the initiative to get things done
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status. How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD54310
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 1150 Jackson Heights, PO Box 39, Clover, SC 29710 USA
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.