Honeywell CE Project Engineer in Hyderabad, India
CE Project Engineer
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Take lead and ownership of the project, taking decision when project requires.
• Understand Primary activities and prioritize timing plan.
• Put all the team together.
• Create and lead financial analysis to define risk levels.
• Ensure Supply continuity for the different locations and facilities during projects.
• Ensure to complete and document all validations required by HON or Customer has been done and passed successfully. In case of failure, define a recovery plan including all team.
• Create a risk assessment before each project to show the best way.
• Lead the team and push them when a challenge target dates needs to be accomplished, taking care of a good balance and not bringing other issues.
• Take responsibility of the project and team and be able to escalate issues on time to next level.
• Keep internal and external customers and team members well communicated and on time in case of any issue or delay.
• Provide recovery and/or action plans in case of any delay or issue
• Ensure FFF test to be done and passed successfully (Fit, form and Function).
• Lead lesson learns tracker traceability in order to apply in any new project.
• Bachelor Degree Engineering desirable.
• Excellent Communication skills along the organization thru all levels.
• Focus Results.
• Mindset on customer satisfaction (internal & external).
• Project Leads experience.
• Well organized.
• Capable to prioritize task and activities.
• Engineering and quality experience working on those areas.
• Experience working and leading multidisciplinary and multicultural groups.
• Fully APQP knowledge.
• Lean Manufacturing/ six sigma.
• Financial models Knowledge.
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- Remote Access Required
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD51384
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Lot 115 (P),Nanakramguda Village,, Serilinganpally Madndal, RR District, Hyderabad, TS 500019 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.