Honeywell Junior Planner in Heathrow, United Kingdom
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Building Solutions
As a global company, Honeywell designs and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends, such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. At Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS), we address these challenges specifically within the building environment. Our focus is installing, integrating and maintaining the systems that keep your facility safe, secure, comfortable, productive and energy efficient. We’re also a global leader in energy services, working with organizations to conserve energy, optimize building operations and leverage renewable energy sources.
The position will report into our Senior Planner and will be based out of our offices in Bracknell and also travelling to project teams as needed throughout the country but mainly our Heathrow and Gatwick site offices.
- Create, review, update and administer construction schedules and plans
- Liaise with engineers, project managers and other project team members to keep plans updated and identify project issues particularly those with respect to schedules
- Liaise with customers to review and align project plans to their schedules
- Request and guide the development of sub-contractor project schedules
- Keep customers updated on progress and organize meetings and presentations to discuss project plans and associated issues and opportunities
Work to prepare reports and updates for internal project reviews
25 Microsoft Office Projects
25 Oracle Primavera P6(E) Professional
Experience/ Knowledge/ Skills
- Knowledge in planning, scheduling and reporting
- Familiar with Oracle Primavera P6(E) Professional/ Microsoft Projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req176333
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 450 Bath Road, Heathrow, GT LON UB7 0EB GBR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.