Honeywell Fire Application Engineer in Golden Valley, Minnesota
Fire Application Engineer
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Design building fire alarm systems based on plans & specification developed by consulting engineers. including supervisory & fire panel systems by selecting the proper combination of hardware, software, equipment, materials and services from the Honeywell product & applications portfolio that will deliver the highest value to the customer while supporting overall Honeywell business objectives.
Ability to engineer hardware, software, graphics, as-built details, sequences, creating control drawings and do horn/speaker, strobe , heat sensor, relay module, etc. device selection and schedules.
50 Fire Protection Estimating
50 Fire Protection Engineering
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related technical field
- 2-3 years of experience in fire/security control systems
- 2-3 years of experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Excel
- 2-3 years of experience of estimating through commissioning of a project
- NICET Rating 2 Preferable, NICET 3 Rating Better
- 5 years of experience estimating, selling and project implementation
- 5 years fire/security systems engineering
- Experience with documentation such as reports, submittals and drawings
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD55220
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 1985 Douglas Drive North, Golden Valley, MN 55422 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.