Honeywell Engineer II Systems in Aguadilla,
Engineer II Systems
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Role assumes technical leadership responsibility for delivery of projects including initiation/ planning/ execution/ reporting /and closure of RM&SS Reliability Maintainability & System Safety. The role holds front line technical responsibilities for strategizing project plans , delivery & tracking project health (SQDCP).
To lead, manage and roll out all RM&SS - Reliability Maintainability & System Safety procedures across mechanical product lines and support review process across mechanical product lines
Provides technical leadership, interfaces with internal leaders and external customers, chief engineers and subject matter experts to accomplish program objectives
Designs scope of the RM&SS project as below based on discussions with the stakeholders and requirement analysis
Convert customer requirements to RMS Design Criteria
Reliability and Maintainability Predictions/Allocations
Trade Study Input
HALT /HASS Application, test plan for Design Robustness
SRD Resolution Team Support
Field Data Analysis
RMS Design Requirements Compliance
Present R&M interpretations & recommendation to Chiefs, CSB etc
Respond to customer reliability/safety/maintainability requirements from a requirements & technology standpoint and discuss concepts and solutions with them & evolve
Oversee preparation, review and approval for critical RM&SS documentation and deliverables
Ensure timely information flow among and between team members and implement project-related communication plans and operating systems
Mentoring and developing global reliability/safety in support of RM&SS related activity and grow level of expertise in the team
Leading and working within global cross functional teams to develop and drive common processes, tools and VPD processes within RM&SS
Excellent focus on execution; should ensure responsiveness to customers, team and management.
Excellent focus on Honeywell Operating System process execution and ownership
Be a growth enabler with an entrepreneur mindset and creating IP portfolios through innovation
70 to Reliability procedures Predictions
20 Field data analysis
10 Product Safety analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or aerospace engineering
- 2 years of overall work experience in Mechanical RM&SS domain
- Ability to support the technical aspects of aerospace propulsion & Mechanical systems
- Knowledge and exposure to Reliability procedures Predictions, Reliability Block Diagrams (RBD), Product Safety analysis, FTA, FMECA, FRACAS and Field data analysis (Weibull risk).
- Knowledge in Reliability Tests such as ALT, HALT, HASS & ESS
- Knowledge on Reliability Standards like MIL_HDBK-217F, NPRD, Telcodia, PRISM, ARP 4761, 4754, & Environmental test standards DO 160D
- Ability to work effectively with other organizations and individuals at all levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be a good communicator of vision, ideas and work requirements.
- Ability to collaborate with development leaders in other geographies to develop and implement consistent practices and principles.
- Must be an innovative and integrative thinker quick to visualize solutions
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD53804
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Road 110 KM 5.9., Aguadilla, PRI 00604 PRI
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.