Honeywell Connectivity Sales Manager - Aerospace in Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2, United States
Connectivity Sales Manager - Aerospace
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Be the lead account manager, who drives sales, identifying and generating opportunities for different kinds of customers. You will foster client satisfaction. You will develop customer relationships through coordinating and/or attending trade shows, seminars, etc. You will provide education of Honeywell product through technical presentations, seminars and workshops. You will manage, maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using our customer relationship management system. You will analyze competitive intelligence and market trends. You will work with Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP) to strategically align sellers and customer accounts.
- Drive business growth by discovering new opportunities, clients, and customers
- Deliver value by forging new strategic relationships
Ensure future business success by training next generation of sales professionals
20 Attend (trade shows, seminars, events)
20 Visit Customers
20 Large Customer Management
20 Review Customer Report
20 Product Training
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or Science related field
- Proven success within similar sales role
- Significant experience within Aerospace, Connectivity & Business Aviation Aftermarket
- Satellite hardware & software experience
- Excellent English communication skills - verbal & written
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel across the Middle East region (50%)
- Excellent team and skills
- Being completely self-motivated & ability to work independently
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- An ability to exercise independent judgment
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Deep technical expertise
- Understanding of the Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
Celebrating 100 Years In Aviation
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req176053
- Category: Sales
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, DBA ARE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.