Honeywell Sr HSE Engineer in Duluth, Georgia
Honeywell is looking for a Future Shaper to join us in breaking the mold of what cities, campuses and buildings will achieve! Honeywell has been focused on energy efficiency for over 100 years with innovative building technologies that have defined the world’s infrastructure. Today we are redefining the future once again and we are looking for innovators with vison, tenacity and focus to achieve these goals.
You will help drive the future by integrating traditional energy conservation measures with a connected building operating system that uses AI, machine learning and outcome-based solutions to create flexible ecosystems focused on customer needs. As a trusted advisor, the outcomes you provide will help customers tell their story of reducing operating expenses, energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions, while at the same time improving comfort, productivity, efficiency and the safety of the environments they work in.
Join an organization that demonstrates a proactive health and safety management system and a continuous improvement environment. You will be a key professional in the HSE function. You will implement processes and drive HSE performance metrics for the Honeywell Energy Solutions Group. You will accomplish this by establishing strong working relationships with the employees you support. You will report directly to the Senior HSE Manager for Honeywell Energy Solutions Group. You will be the key HSE resource within the region directing sustainable health and safety programs through incorporation of impactful operating processes and keeping in front of leading practices in health and safety standards.
▪ Integrate, monitor, and support Health and Safety programs to ensure compliance with the applicable guidelines, procedures, and regulations.
▪ Incorporate continuous improvement using Honeywell's Health and Safety initiatives through Honeywell's Operating System activities.
▪ Provide proactive integration of HSE initiatives across the Energy Solutions Group, keeping in front of leading edge safety awareness.
YOU MUST HAVE:
▪ Bachelor's Degree in health & safety, environmental management, engineering (environmental, design, electrical, mechanical, civil), project management, business or work experience equivalent.
▪ 5+ years of HSE experience.
▪ Master’s Degree
▪ Understanding of all matters related to HSE in a service environment. Experience within construction, service and/or field related businesses.
▪ Ability to work in field operations environment, including navigating construction sites.
▪ Strong oral and written communication skills
▪ Use innovative thinking to create continuous improvement
▪ Technical expertise in HSE
▪ Strong computer skills (PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint)
▪ Ability to deliver on complex situations
▪ Timely decision making skills
▪ Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.