Honeywell Sr. Manager Customer Training in Des Plaines, Illinois
Sr. Manager Customer Training
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
There is an immediate opening for a Senior Manager in Customer Training (UOP Technical Services Department). The Customer Training group delivers world class training to UOP's customers through a suite of training platforms including Instructor Led Training, Web Based Training, Training Simulators, Residency Programs and Immersive learning (VR/AR). The Customer Training group's members consist of engineers, training specialists and logistics specialists with the primary purpose of developing, selling, and delivering training solutions to UOP's worldwide customer base. UOP Training provides instructional services to over 3000 clients annually. The Senior Manager provides administrative leadership for the group and reports to the Training Services Director.
The Customer Training group in Des Plaines, Illinois is responsible for providing guidance and support to UOP regional sales and service personnel globally to aid in the identification and sale of customer specific training engagements throughout the world.
The Customer Training group in Des Plaines is focused on significant driving growth in UOP’s training business through the development of new immersive training tools, including Virtual Reality, and designing and delivering long-term partnering solutions to deliver competency development programs for process engineers and operations personnel. This role is critical to coordinating those efforts and in managing the execution of training commitments to deliver a first-class customer experience.
Assign work and objectives
Mentor and train junior managers
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering, Education or Business related disciplines.
- 5+ years of direct management and leadership experience.
- Experience scoping, developing and implementing global training programs.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a global customer and employee base, with demonstrated success in virtual working relationships.
- Experience in Business Development, preferably around delivery of training services.
- Experience in sales process and methodology design and implementation.
- Experience with Salesforce and/or any CRM software is highly advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to influence across functions and business groups to implement and drive change.
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills with a passion to drive high quality results both personally and for your team.
- JOB ID: HRD62054
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 50 E Algonquin Rd, Des Plaines, IL 60017-5016 USA
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Performance Materials and Technologies
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.