Honeywell DCP Facility Manager in Darwin, Australia
DCP Facility Manager
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
At Honeywell we are driven to create teams with a mix of styles, thinking and people – because we know that keeps us at the cutting edge of innovation.
Our employees collaborate to turn bright ideas into real life solutions that positively affect the world in which we live. Using innovative technologies that make our world cleaner and more sustainable, secure, connected, energy efficient and productive, Honeywell is committed to delivering big results in everything we make and do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Facility Manager at the Darwin Correctional Precinct.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to take charge of:
· Managing the day-to-day operational issues associated with either a single or multiple facilities and sites, including but not limited to the management of subcontractors, verification of works, administering of variations and associated invoices, reporting and customer and client liaison.
· Provide on-site management of specific facilities so that contractual commitments are met including accreditation requirements
· Manage and be responsible for staff and contractors on site
· Ensure all planned and essential services maintenance is performed, documented and audited.
· Deliver services as per agreed budgets
· Ensure safety of staff and public using the facility.
Honeywell offers an inclusive, flexible and supportive culture, with merit based pay for performance, along with ongoing training and development opportunities for those that have the desire to succeed.
We work hard to make the world a better place. With the support of a global organisation and a culture of teamwork and camaraderie that is second to none, Honeywell employees can navigate their way around the world and progress from career to career within the same dynamic company. Our employees are encouraged to be visionaries and they achieve great things to build a team of results-oriented individuals, then empower them to make the world a better place.
Where will your visions lead you?
Honeywell Building Solutions delivers integrated technology solutions that help our customers become safer, more secure, productive, energy efficient and competitive, whilst improving comfort conditions and compliance with new legislation. We have built a global reputation for delivering competitive advantage to our customers through design, implementation and support of cost-effective solutions that are aligned with business processes, objectives and outcomes, coupled with an absolute focus on customer satisfaction. For more than 60 years, HBS has delivered solutions to business, industry, and consumers in the Pacific region. As an affiliate of Honeywell International Inc., we are part of a highly diversified global technology and manufacturing company represented in 95 countries with offices in New Zealand, and in every state and territory in Australia.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer that supports a diverse workforce.
40 Ensure projects are on or ahead of schedule
10 Review all job contract documents
20 Implement and monitor project schedules
20 Assemble project closeout documents and warranties
10 Evaluate subcontractor performance
· Must have (or be working towards) tertiary or post trade qualifications in business, facility management or a related discipline or demonstrate equivalent level of experience.
· And / or post trade / degree qualification in relevant area
· Police clearance
· Facility Management qualifications (preferred)
· General building maintenance and trade knowledge
· Strong understanding in Mechanical/Electrical systems
· Facility Management experience in commercial sector (essential) and high- profile buildings (preferred)
· Development and maintenance of site-specific documentation and quality assurance information
· Sub-Contractor management
· Financial accountability and reporting for building (e.g. budget management etc.)
· Ability to understand, interpret and comply with contracts and contractual requirements
· Undertaken hazard and risk assessments
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD54826
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 5/390 Stuart Highway, Winnellie, Darwin, NT 0820 AUS
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.