Honeywell Sr. Finance Analyst in Clearwater, Florida
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team of finance professionals in a fast-paced and results oriented environment where you will play an integral part in impacting the performance of the company by providing key financial reporting and analysis supporting such areas as cost center budgeting, pricing, customer / product sales, working capital / FCF, and P&L / margin performance.
Your efforts will help the organization effectively manage costs, assess and develop new commercial business opportunities, evaluate and then aggressively implement process changes, and implement finance strategies to achieve committed business performance.
You will partner with Honeywell business leaders to assess business opportunities, identify trends and developments in competitive environments, and to help drive finance initiatives and decisions.
You will be expected to submit financial forecasts that are accurate and have appropriate detail, respond quickly to ad-hoc requests, and have a passion for winning.
· Make an impact on management reporting, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis.
· Make an impact on financial performance of the business.
· Execute strategies to achieve committed performance.
Phoenix valley preferred location - this position may be located at any Honeywell US Aerospace
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business discipline
· Three plus years corporate financial analysis experience
· Master's degree in Finance or CPA
· Ability to present complex analysis with clarity.
· Ability to understand accounting and financial processes related to the business.
· Knowledge of US GAAP Sarbanes-Oxley and Internal controls.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.