Honeywell AME Hardware Coordinator (New Product Planner) - Clearwater, FL in Clearwater, Florida
AME Hardware Coordinator (New Product Planner) - Clearwater, FL
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
This position is responsible as a Hardware Coordinator for leading the materials management activities on development program hardware deliverables for the Aero Manufacturing Engineering New Product Development (AME NPD) organization. The selected candidate will be responsible for acting as a material analyst and planner that will execute all aspects of materials management for new development program hardware deliverables. He/she will lead the appropriate product/shipset deliverable hardware scope of work from concept development to production transition through coordination, negotiation and partnering with ISC Operations, Engineering, Program Management, AME NPD Engineering, and the new product sourcing teams.
Executing development hardware material analysis and planning supporting development programs in >95% on-time Honeywell Milestone
Reporting (HMR) accountability for Category 1 and Category 2 deliverable development hardware milestones
Implementing and executing materials management organizational standard work utilizing ERP systems such as SAP, incorporating Aero SIOP processes, shortage reporting metrics, inventory management, and managing product/program level EAC growth due to excess material expenditures.
Developing and maintaining understanding of hardware coordination principles through the respective Honeywell Aerospace Procedures.
Organizing supplier workshop events on key programs to drive production rate demand and supply fidelity in support of Phase 5 production transition activities.
Supporting Customer and Supplier communication to ensure and improve development program hardware quality and delivery.
35 Ensure program hardware deliverables
15 Resolve material related problems
10 Prepare the factory planning organization for new product
5 Communicate material issues to program team
35 Partner with New Product Sourcing
YOU MUST HAVE
- Associates degree in Sourcing, Program Management, Planning, Finance, Business or Technical
- Minimum 3 years of directly related experience in planning, sourcing, new product development or materials management
- Must be a US citizen due to government contracts
- Strong knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Honeywell Operating Systems (HOS).
- Solid understanding of electronics manufacturing techniques and their impact on cost, quality, and producibility.
- Knowledge, skill and experience with wide range of industry standard manufacturing processes
- Possesses financial acumen, understands business metrics and how to impact results
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate project status and program needs across different levels of the organization and different operating environments
- Able to deal tactfully and confidently with internal, external customers and suppliers at all organizational levels
- Proficient in project management skills with the ability to close initiatives on time and within budget
- Results focused with successful record of accomplishments through skilled use of influence, persuasion, negotiation, and problem resolution.
- Green Belt, DFSS, Lean or Black Belt certification. Demonstrated ability in using six sigma tools
- Excellent computer skills including EXCEL and MS Project
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD54188
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 13350 US Hwy 19 N, Clearwater, FL 33764 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.