Honeywell Sr. Director of Pricing in Charlotte, North Carolina
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Senior Director of Pricing will lead the Honeywell Safety and Productivity solutions global pricing team enabling delivery of all pricing objectives and strategy. Focus will include performance management and ensuring desired results are delivered and pricing tools are deployed, and analytics are utilized. The candidate will be responsible for identifying and analyzing price data from a variety of ERP systems using best practices, standard methodologies and tools. The candidate will work closely with marketing and offering management, engineering, sales organization, key GBE business partners and senior management to improve the profitability of the business by systematically employing key pricing levers.
The candidate will define and ultimately be responsible for the pricing analytics teams to report Transaction, Pass-Thru, Value, New Products and OEM price agreements’ performance on monthly basis while collaborating cross functionally with Business Leadership, Finance, Product marketing, Sales, and IT to support Pricing practice deployment globally. Key performance goal is to realize 1% Net Price.
· Lead organization strategically through change and deliver on goals set for the organization.
· Support SEA (Schedule of Executive Approvals) / Standard Price Management (PROS) and deal desk tools deployment and Global Analytics
· Develop and execute GBE level pricing strategies
· Drive and report monthly Price performance on Value, Transactional, Pass-Through and OEM price initiatives
· Implement, track & report schedule of executive approval, discount management, Price waterfall analysis and target price metrics by product lines / customers
· Support annual catalog price evaluation process and contract escalations
· Develop and maintain Transfer Price and Customer List Price in multiple ERP systems
· Develop and implement pricing analytics, tools, and expertise
· Ensure consistent reporting and communication of pricing strategy, deployments and progress globally
You must have:
· Experience managing a large pricing portfolio, including complex product lines and millions of SKUs
· Experience leading global teams with demonstrated success
· Executive level experience in data management, financial analysis, IT / Pricing tools - PROS, Deal Desk, Tableau based tools
· Experience in matrixed organizations and the ability to work effectively in influence roles.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Master’s Degree in Business, Finance or Engineering
· Understanding ERPs / Data systems
· Strong analytical skills with ability to manage large amounts of data, use of MS-Excel, Siebel databases, SAP and Business Intelligence (BI) and Business Objects (BO)
· Results focused with successful record of accomplishments through skilled use of influence, persuasion, negotiation, and problem resolution
· Demonstrated experience and understanding linking price and business strategy
· Strong self-starter who is able to run tasks with little mentorship
· Proactive and able communicator with good listening skills
· Logical thinking ability with problem-solving skills and attention to details
· Proactive in identifying issues and ownership to resolve them through skilled use of influence, persuasion, negotiation, and problem resolution
· Results focused with successful record of accomplishments
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.