Honeywell Director Human Resources-Functional Transformation in Charlotte, North Carolina
Director Human Resources-Functional Transformation
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for an HR Transformation Director at Honeywell’s Corporate offices located in Charlotte, NC. In this exciting opportunity in a high growth environment, you will utilize your significant experience in HR Transformation to significantly impact and support the Honeywell HR leadership team.
HR Transformation Director, the role where you have the privilege to:
- Drive HR Strategy decisions and enabling technology roadmap
- Lead major global HR innovation initiatives from concept to success
- Own the effectiveness & efficiency of the Global HR Operating Model
- Enable HR success for all Enterprise Business Transformation Initiatives
- Drive HR Operating Rigor with Policy Standardization / HR AOP / MOS / HR VOC / ROI
- Engage regularly with HR Leaders, SVP HR, SBG HRVP’s, COE and Regional VPs
Through effective communication skills, excellent program/project management skills, global experience and an innovative mindset, the HR Transformation Director will change the future of HR. Delivering results by thinking big and making it happen in partnership with all HR Regions / SBG’s / COEs.
25 Drive HR Strategy decisions
25 Lead major global HR innovation initiatives
25 Drive HR Operating Rigor with Policy Standardization
25 Lead Business Transformation Initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years’ experience in HR
- 4+ years’ Project / Program Management
- Ability to influence and collaborate with all levels of the business
- Strong executive communications, presentation and facilitation skills
- Financial acumen
- Global Experience
- Passion to drive change, innovation and continuous improvement
- Strong analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Broad knowledge and experience with Human Resources, competencies and best practices
- High level of energy and engagement
Strong program management and change management skills with ability to handle multiple projects at same time
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: HRD55399
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: 101 N. Tryon Street, Suite 6000, Charlotte, NC 28246 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.