Honeywell Process Improvement Leader in Bucharest, Romania
Process Improvement Leader
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Are you passionate about improving and standardizing processes using Lean Six Sigma? Would you like to work for a World-class organization where continuous improvement is embedded in the culture? If yes, then join our international Service Excellence team which drives continuous improvement across our global HR Services organization.
AREAS OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead internal process improvement projects within HR Services organization
- Organize and lead cross-functional Kaizen events to drive productivity and quality
- Facilitate Value Stream Mapping to standardize processes and improve cycle time
- Identify opportunities for Robotic Process Automation and make processes “RPA ready”
- Design new HR services and processes, e.g. during cross-functional transitions
- Support HRS leadership in defining and driving effective operational metrics
Apply various Lean Six Sigma tools to champion breakthrough improvements
20 Improve processes
20 Manage data
20 Standardize processes
20 Deliver solutions
20 Analyze data
* YOU MUST HAVE : *
- Bachelor Degree : Engineering , Finance , Business , IT , HR or related discipline
- Fluent English
- Further education/training in Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt certification is required)
- Minimum 3 years experience with applying Lean Six Sigma tools in practice
- Understanding of data analytics and experience with data-driven decision making
- Experience with identifying RPA opportunities within business processes is a plus
- Ability to influence and partner with regional and global leadership
- Great project management and event facilitation skills
WE VALUE :
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Good communications skills ( Spoken , written & presentation )
- Good managerial skills (coaching,mentoring,performance management)
- Strong Leadership and global influencing skills
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req175953
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.