Honeywell Order Management Specialist - French in Bucharest, Romania
Order Management Specialist - French
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
AREAS OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure all validations for handover package are completed accurately
- Book customer PO / contract in ERP
- Opportunity booking
- Administer specific aspects of the booking life cycle in SFDC/SAP including amendments
- Goods receipt of orders on delivery
- Invoice generation (attention to specific customer / country requirements)Credit note generation
- Ensure good document control
- Run standard reports to evaluate activity & performance
- Support and sustain HOS initiatives and guidelines
- Order Entry
- Calls inbound,
- Managing order and customer’s complaints
- Follow portfolio orders
YOU MUST HAVE :
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Fluent level of French and English language
- Experience working in a customer-facing role, preferably Customer Support in an international work environment
- Experience using SAP and understanding CRM/ERP system business processes a plus
- Knowledge of MS office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)High level of customer orientation
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (phone, mail, email)
- Ability to build relationships and networks in a virtual team environment
- Strong team player with the ability to take ownership and follow-through
WE VALUE :
- An attention to detail
- A bias for action
- An ability to work in a team
- A commitment to discovering ways to improve service
An ability to work with limited direction
20 Processing Returns
30 Customer Invoicing
30 Prepare Forecast Reports
20 Administrative Support
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD55784
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.