Honeywell Lead Technical Support Assistant - German in Bucharest, Romania
Lead Technical Support Assistant - German
Innovate high-purity, high-performance chemicals and materials
Provide reliable technical assistance to internal and external customers. You will provide professional coverage of Technical Support Helpdesk. You will support focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction.
- Providing technical support level 1 for fire customers
- Coverage of Technical Support Help desk
- Escalating problems to Range Specialist/Level 2
- Ensuring technical knowledge and expertise, on the relevant products within a portfolio, including legislative and regulatory approvals, is maintained to a high level.
Working closely with Level 2 agents and Range Specialists to develop product knowledge to achieve independent call handling.
25 Facilitate issue identification and analysis
25 Investigate and resolve technical issues
25 Track requests resolution
25 Provide technical training
25 Build relationships with customers
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in German
- Some experience in a similar role
- Bachelor degree in Management, Computer Science or a technology related discipline
- Experience in the industry is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
- Experience with Salesforce.com and SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience with Knowledge Management & Call Center Management
Good administration skills
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD55405
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.