Honeywell Customer Service Assistant in Bucharest, Romania
Customer Service Assistant
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The Customer Support Organization has an important role to play as they serve as the primary customer contact for an assigned portfolio of accounts they bring the customers, sales and business operations together. They are responsible for commercial and operational activities as part of the Order-To-Cash process: i.e. validation and booking of customer orders, managing order changes, providing status updates, managing physical & financial claims with a strong alignment with all relevant internal functions as part of the end-to-end customer experience.
- Timely gather all relevant info to accurately respond to all customer queries related to: product availability, stock levels, list prices where applicable (awareness of confidentiality constraints), lead times, minimum order quantity and/or value
- Accurately and on time perform system updates: new customer set-up, customer amendment and change (including ship-to, bill-to, payer, direct/indirect customer etc., based on information received from sales)
- Validation and order entry of customer purchase orders within defined target
Act as an active interface between customer, ISC, Logistics, Transportation, Finance and Sales to meet customer expectations, improve the end to end cycle where possible as well as maximize revenue
40 Processing Returns
30 Customer Invoicing
30 Customer Invoicing
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Business fluent in written and spoken English, other European languages represent a plus
- An attention to detail
- Experience using CRM/SAP and understanding CRM/ERP system business processes a plus
- Knowledge of MS office skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- A bias for action
- An ability to work in a team
- A commitment to discovering ways to improve service
An ability to work with limited direction
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Relocation Provided
- Job ID: HRD55258
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.