Honeywell Sales Leader in Bracknell, United Kingdom
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Building Solutions
As a global company, Honeywell designs and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends, such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity. At HBS, we address these challenges specifically within the building environment. Our focus is installing, integrating and maintaining the systems that keep your facility safe, secure, appropriate, productive and energy efficient.
We’re also a global leader in energy services, working with organizations to conserve energy, optimize building operations and use renewable energy sources
Lead the Sales team to achieve individual annual bookings, revenue and gross margin plan through the application of collective sales team plan (identify new market opportunities, growing market share and revenue).
Areas' of Responsibility
- Sales Management
- Develop sales plans and budgets, establish sales targets and goals consistent with direction from the DGM and other stakeholders
- Lead the growth of the sales strategy
- Provide input for the annual operating plan (AOP)
- Effectively establish sales and marketing alignment through the development of HBS STRAP initiatives that focus resources in areas of the greatest sales opportunities and service conversion
- Actively participate in winning key orders by working with the sales partners, prospects, subcontractors and other influencers. Spend at least 50% of time actively participating in sales pursuits with the sales representatives by participating on sales calls, presentations and other activities
- Ensure margin requirements are met by reviewing, modifying and approving price quotations ensuring adherence to pricing procedures and appropriate material and labour rates
- Facilitate District orders forecasting process on monthly and quarterly basis
- Participate with District leadership team in identification of top 20 District accounts and associated implementation of the District Account Management process
2. Customer Relationships
- Contributes to establishing and maintaining effective customer relations by personally, or in conjunction with other departments resolves problems or responding to enquiries. Focus on the importance of exceeding customer requirements and maintaining a satisfied customer base
- Develop high level relationships with existing and potential key district customers
- Support major opportunities arising in the district in conjunction with the regional account management sales team
- Network effectively both internally and externally to develop positive relationships with end users and business contacts.
- Assist in the negotiation and close of large sales and contract blocking issues
- Coordinate with FSLs, PMLs and DGM to ensure
- Effective selection of targeted sales opportunities that will lead to profitable service
- Timely and thorough sales to operations handovers
- Effective key account management
- Timely receivable collections
4.Sales Tools and Processes
- Lead the local implementation of HBS standard sales processes and tools to attain the appropriate product sales mix, grow key revenue elements and improve margin and booking objectives
- Provide team performance reports to district general manager, regional sales leader and the other district sales leaders (for district roll-up).
- You will lead and run the sales team in the effective adoption, implementation and compliance with HBS policies, processes, tools and standard methodologies.
- Monitor, organise and supervise the daily activities of the sales team members. Conduct one-to-one sessions, review sales playbooks, assist with the selling process disciplines, provide mentorship on product and service applications and monitor sales performance against plan
- Conduct performance reviews for all sales representatives and establish development plan for each sales team member
You will interview sales applicants as required to maintain sales headcount plan per AOP
50 Team Management
50 Sales Leadership
Your education level and/or experience(s)
- You will have BS degree or equivalent
- You will demonstrate sale management experience.
- ambitious and zealous for reaching and over achieving sales targets
- Consistent track record in sales and team leadership within Honeywell or similar organization
- You have demonstrated experience in supervising a diverse group of employees
Knowledge and skills (general and technical)
- Ability to effectively negotiate and multiple levels, both commercial and technical
- Dedication to customer happiness
- Ability to build an understanding of the customer’s business, industry and commercial environment (identify viable opportunities)
- Cognitive skills: analytical and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to provide sound and reliable discernment in complex situations
- You are able to motivate and build high performance teams
- Ability to give (critical) feedback and coach employees
- Ability to work collaboratively in a matrixed team environment
- Ability to successfully own the implementation of change
- Proven Financial knowledge and budget management
- Results driven
- Flexibility and resilience, including ability to adapt to changing/uncertain conditions
- Ability to acquire and apply knowledge of Honeywell’s sales processes, tools and techniques
- Ability to manage sales activity, budgeting and forecasting (Sales Process Management)
- Good communication, both verbal and written
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req178295
- Category: Sales
- Location: Skimped Hill Lane, Downshire Way, Bracknell, BERKS RG12 1EB GBR
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.