Honeywell HR Operations Specialist in Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Philippines
HR Operations Specialist
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Lead the delivery of corporate and local human resources processes including internal transfers, promotions, terminations and administrative tracking. You will provide human resource services delivering positive results to the human resources function, employees and managers. You will provide guidance and support to quickly resolve employee questions.
Provide flawless end to end execution of Human Resource services and processes to support business objectives
Build easy and intuitive systems and processes to enable right and fast delivery of Human Resource solutions
Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a progressive and global Human Resources organization
20 Drive Change
20 Improve Processes
20 Advise Stakeholders
20 Deliver Solutions
20 Manage Data
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to anticipate and understand customer needs and provide guidance
- Some administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle difficult and sensitive matters.
- Strong project management skills. Exposure to difficult or complex projects a plus.
- Ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to navigate HR Services related technology to provide customer resolution.
- Effective communication and ability to communicate complex HRS replies in a clear manner.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD52604
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: 32nd Corner 3rd Avenue, Level 25 and 26 , The Curve BGC, Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Manila PHL
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.