Honeywell Project Manager in Bangalore, India
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell. You will provide direction to your team by planning, coordinating and managing various functions within the organization (i.e. testing, design, development, etc.). You will engage in program and project planning, set objectives and prioritize activities across your work group.
Drive software development efforts towards a modern, unified user interface experience
Help identify areas for improvement in work group processes and drive resolutions to improve methodologies and techniques
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for
10 Requirements Gathering
30 Project Managment
30 Design & Development
20 Stakeholder Management
10 Talent Management
* YOU MUST HAVE *
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
* WE VALUE *
- Experience range 9-12yrs including 3+ years working experience managing .net Projects
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Responsible for doing Performance appraisals, Talent Management in Team
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Ability to find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- Consistently making timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness.
- Business oriented approach to software development
- Organize and run sprint ceremonies for assigned teams, e.g., planning, stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives
- Collaborate closely and often with internal developers & external partners
- Assist with backlog creation, refinement, and prioritization
- Optimize the flow of work for assigned teams
- Provide support to ensure on schedule and accurate time tracking for epics and sprints
- Proactively anticipate and remove impediments to keep teams highly productive
- Manage risks, issues, and dependencies for the platform
- Agile scrum certification, PMP will be an added advantage.
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Remote Access Required
- Job ID: req176520
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,, East Taluk - Phase I, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.